The "100 RF and Microwave Circuit Design Examples" book is basically a hands-on step-by-step solution manual for the 100 practical examples in the field of RF and microwave circuit design. The solution manual helps university students and practicing electrical engineers to master the analysis and design of RF and microwave circuits in a short period of time. The book is also valuable in that it marries RF and microwave circuit theory with the practical examples using the Keysight Advanced Design System (ADS) software. ADS is one of today's most widely used Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software used by the world's leading companies. Those who are interested to get the corresponding 100 ADS workspaces on a CD ROM they can find it on the Amazon web site.
The examples in the book cover the following topics.
- RF and Microwave Components
- Transmission Line Components
- Network Parameters and the Smith Chart
- Resonant Circuits and Filter Design
- Power Transfer and Impedance Matching
- Distributed Element Impedance Matching
- Single and Multi-Stage Amplifier Design
Learning all the 100 examples and doing all the additional problems in the book will help you to write your own ticket to success.