EMT Exam Prep is completely revised and updated, and aligned to the National Review of EMT’s test plan, including NREMT exam-style questions.
Emergency response careers are on the rise as states and municipalities create professional, paid full-time EMT positions and move away from volunteer crews. EMT Exam Prep
provides efficient review and test-taking strategies for passing the cognitive portion of the National Registry EMT exam (NREMT) from the experts at Kaplan Test Prep, as well as a full-length practice test for self-evaluation.
This revised edition features:
- Concise review of the material tested on the cognitive exam: Airway, Respiration & Ventilation; Cardiology & Resuscitation; Medical/Obstetrics & Gynecology; Trauma; EMS Operations
- Test-like practice questions throughout
- New “Test Yourself” feature to check your retention
- Detailed discussion of Patient Assessment and Documentation, key EMT skills
- One full-length practice test with detailed answer explanations
- New and revised charts & tables making related sets of information distinct and memorable
Jessica Edwards, NRP, (Phoenix/AZ)has been in the emergency services field for 15 years, starting off as an EMT for 10 years before moving forward to become a paramedic. Since 2010, she has become an EMS instructor, an American Heart Association instructor for multiple disciplines, and a senior instructor for the EMT-Basic class at Gateway Community College in Phoenix, AZ.